Are you studying Spanish? To help you learn Spanish easily and have fun, I have selected a list of free resources: websites, blogs, Youtube channels, games, magazines, movies and series… Are you ready? Let’s go!
You can click on each items, it will redirect you directly to the site!
1 Learn Spanish on Youtube
- Tio Spanish
- ArdillaRusa Masha
- Maria Español
- Professor Jason
- Español con Juan
- LightSpeed Spanish
- Butterfly Spanish
- Extra en Español Ep 01 La llegada de Sam
2 Learn Spanish with TV
- RTVE: public channel. This platform also offers 4 other channels, each offering different programs: cartoons, sports, politics and music.
- Mitele: this is the main channel you will find in Spain – Telecinco. It is an online media platform where you will have access to many talk shows, reality shows, etc…
- Atresplayer: it is the second largest private television group in Spain, known for its TV programs and political debates.
Channel: cinema channel. TV series have
recently been added to the channel.
- 13tv: a traditional channel with various programs and political debates.
- Disney Channel: children’s channels with many cartoons.
3 Listen to podcasts
The podcasts below will help you to familiarize yourself with the rhythm of the Spanish language, its intonations and accents:
- Julia en la Onda: these podcasts are based on current events and debates about interesting themes.
- Mexicano Slang: if you are interested in Mexican Spanish, listen to these podcasts dedicated to learning familiar Mexican vocabulary.
4 Listen to Spanish music
difícil es hablar el español” As an introduction to Spanish music: this superb song
expresses the frustration that can be felt in Spanish when you discover that
certain words can have different meanings in different Spanish-speaking
countries around the world. But don’t get me wrong, the video of these 2
fabulous musicians will make you want to learn Spanish rather than to give up!
- Langeasy.com : clips de chansons espagnoles avec leur traduction française
5 Reading in Spanish
- TODA Mafalda : comic strip by the Argentinean author Quino.
It features a famous little girl, Mafalda, in constant contradiction with
HISPA : online showcase of books in
- Book in Bar : an international bookstore where you will find a list of novels in Spanish
- Coliglote : with the Coliglote application you will be able to learn and practice Spanish with a native!
7 Sites and blogs to learn Spanish
SITES AND BLOGS IN FRENCH:
- Espagnol pas à pas : tips and advice from a Spanish teacher. Karim also shares his life in Spain and his travels with you!
- Espagnol Facile : grammar, conjugation and vocabulary lessons and many free exercises.
- We Love Prof – Espagnol : articles and advice on Spanish and Spanish-speaking culture.
- El Conjugador : here is a platform that allows you to conjugate any verb in Spanish! The site also offers grammar rules and games.
- Lingolía : this site has dedicated a whole section to Spanish grammar in which you will find, for example, rules on tenses, pronouns, adjectives, etc.
- telemartin.tv – L’accent sur l’espagnol : Martin takes you to the streets of Spain to teach you Spanish.
WEBSITES AND BLOGS IN SPANISH:
español en México is written by Andrea Chávez. It
presents the everyday Spanish language, typical Mexican dishes, recipes,
frequent grammatical errors… you will find everything! If you want to learn
more about the Spanish used in North America, you’ve come to the right place.
- Justifica tu respuesta : one of the most popular Spanish sites on the web. You will be inspired by the experience of a teacher who talks about pedagogy, working methods and recommends books and other materials to help you in your Spanish learning process.
- La educateca : for children and adolescents, offers videos, audio recordings and interviews with information-rich content.
- Gigas de tiza is a blog with many specific topics. Online resources to help you improve your Spanish with recipes, social networks and more.
- Profe de español : a blog on the Spanish language with videos, games and help to learn useful vocabulary and improve your Spanish.
WEBSITES AND BLOGS IN ENGLISH:
- FluentU : a blog with many articles related to the Spanish language and culture.
8 Online dictionaries
- SpanishDict: more than just a free online translator, this site
also offers free course videos and other resources useful for learning Spanish.
- RAE: official dictionary of the Royal Academy of the Spanish Language (Real Academia Española).
- Bab.la. : online platform where you will find a French-Spanish dictionary, but also grammar and conjugation help, as well as games and quizzes in the language of your choice
definitions and translations. You will also find a section for conjugating
- WordReference: online dictionary offering both translations and public forums allowing each member user to participate in forums or ask questions themselves.
9 Newspapers in Spanish and specialized magazines
- El País: national and political information.
- El Mundo: company topics and thematic information.
- Públlco: a company newspaper focusing on the third world and the people.
- eldiario.es: the main topics revolve around politics and economics.
- ABC: a traditional newspaper that is more than a hundred years old.
- El Español: this newspaper recently broke away from El Mundo. You will find long detailed articles on stories that are more interesting than others.
- La razón: this journal deals mainly with economics, politics and the business world.
- VOCABLE – French magazine in print and online version with articles in Spanish and vocabulary sheets to help you learn new words in context, ideal for learning to speak Spanish.
- Veinte Mundos – Online magazine with articles in Spanish on the society, culture and geography of Spanish-speaking countries.
- We Love Prof : “The magazine that loves teachers, students, private tutoring and knowledge sharing”. Various online articles on the Spanish language.
- Revista redELE – Electronic magazine written by the government and promoting the learning of Spanish as a foreign language.
- RutaELE – Non-profit magazine, without any advertising and without any financial support. You will find lists of synonyms, antonyms and verbs, as well as grammar rules.
- Boletín ProfELE – Online seminars, workshops and articles on teaching and learning Spanish, and why so many people love Spanish.
- Cuadernos Cervantes – Dedicated to teachers, students and curious people! You will find a list of different contents concerning grammar, as well as methodological questions.
- e-Aesla – Scientific magazine published by the Cervantes Institute website, bringing together the best research undertaken by the AESLA (Asociación Española de Lingüística Aplicada).
- Encuentro – The purpose of this magazine is to make grammar easier to understand.
10 Social Networks to learn Spanish
- Apprendre l’espagnol
- Holamigo – Apprendre l’espagnol
- Apprendre l’espagnol / Aprende español
- Me encata el español
- Spanish Words
- Aprende con María
- El espacio de las letras
- Santiago Moll
- Tarro de los idiomas
- ELE de Leyre